Latte Chill music blog. Chill out albums, free chill songs and chill DJ sets, videos and other chill stream goodies.

2020/08/28

[Single] Faro Solitaro

 


I found this lighthouse by the shores of San Andreas - a little island south-west from Sardinia.

We travelled there with my wife during our trip to Portoscuso 2019 - this is when I decided that I want to compose an album inspired by the Mediterranean Sea.

Due to the recent situation, I decided to go with an EP at first, but I hope to continue it later.

If you are interested in this single, feel free to download it here.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

No more posts for awhile

 Dear Fans, given the fact Blogger is failed to support me with some basic functions - I was forced to move this blog to a new place. I keep...