Latte Chill music blog. Chill out albums, free chill songs and chill DJ sets, videos and other chill stream goodies.

2020/09/16

[Single] Aoi

I know I just shared Stars Falling Down single yesterday - but today is special for me. Two of my old singles are having anniversary today - Aoi is one of them.

This song was inspired by a famous Japanese drama called Bloody Monday. I wished to have a complete tribute album but back then in 2011 my life changed just to much and I lost motivation for composing music. In fact until the revival of Latte Chill project (2016 autumn), I did not really composed anything.

Also this song... well in a way a tribute to Miura Haruma, who sadly took his own life this year and was the lead actor of Bloody Monday.

Enjoy this sad chill song for free with a mug of coffee and watch the drama if you can - worthy to give it a try!


I also add a video here I shot in Tokyo last year as I used Aoi


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contributors

No more posts for awhile

 Dear Fans, given the fact Blogger is failed to support me with some basic functions - I was forced to move this blog to a new place. I keep...